- Whip two blocks of cream cheese with 1/2 cup-ish of sour cream until fluffy
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto base of a large serving dish (or two disposable round cake pans for easy take and serve)
- Dice a pint of cherry tomatoes or 3-4 large ripe tomatoes into a bowl and mix with salt and pepper to taste. Let sit for a few minutes to let juices drain.
- Spread tomatoes (leaving juices behind) over layer of cream cheese
- Chiffonade fresh basil leaves (2-3 bunches pending your taste) and sprinkle over tomatoes
- Drizzle with a balsamic glaze (reduce a cup or so of balsamic vinegar in a saucepan and let cool til it thickens)
That's it! Not only does this dip look beautiful, but guests will rave over how good it is. It's fresh summer flavors all in a creamy delicious dip! Enjoy! -R